HP Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS LTO 6 Tape Drive EH967A
Refurbished Tape Drives
Hewlett Packard Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS LTO 6 Tape Drive
If HP were an acronym for "High Performance", the name would be very fitting, as high performance is exactly what you get from HP equipment - and this HP StoreEver Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS LTO 6 Tape Drive is no exception.
Our full 1-year warranty gives you peace of mind that your tape drive will keep on working long after installation and continue to give reliable service.
To Download a stock list of our refurbished tape drives, please click Here
HP EH967A and other LTO 6 Tape Drive Repairs
For customers requiring an HP EH967A repair solution, we offer a full in house LTO repair service carried out by our HP trained engineers. All our repairs carry a full 12 month warranty to give you peace of mind.
Refurbished HP EH967A drives
We regularly stock refurbished HP EH967A drives as well as a vast range of other refurbished LTO drives. All our refurbished HP EH967A drives carry a full 12 month warranty for your peace of mind.
Benefits of this HP LTO 6 Tape Drive
The HP LTO 6 tape drive is easy to use and offers data transfer speeds of up to 400MB per second. The tape drive dynamically adjusts its speed in order to maximise performance and reduce start/stops, in order to increase the reliability of both the drive and its media.
The LTO 6 Ultrium drive features HP TapeAssure, which allows you to monitor drive and media usage, operational performance and life/health information. It also features AES-256 bit encryption, and WORM data protection for easy archiving.
With HP StoreOpen and LTFS you can also store data in open format, making the tape self-describing and file-based. The drive is supported by a range of backup and archiving software applications from HP, CA, VERITAS, Legato, Tivoli, and many more.
Features of this HP LTO 6 tape drive
Outstanding Capacity and Performance, Monitoring Capabilities, Hardware Encryption & StoreOpen/LTFS
- HP StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provide up to 6.25 TB of compressed capacity on a single cartridge.
- HP StoreOpen and LTFS allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
- HP TapeAssure offers customers the ability to make the best use of their investment and be confident that their data is safe by monitoring drive and media utilization, operational performance and life/health information for drive and media, allowing the switch from reactive to proactive management.
- Enables even the tightest backup window to be met with unprecedented performance.
- Provides highest level of security with compression for strong backup data privacy to secure confidential information and address compliance quickly and with fewer cartridges.
Reliable, Well Connected and Compatible
- Allows the LTO 6 tape drive to dynamically and continuously adjust the speed of the drive to keep drives streaming to maximize performance and reduce start/stops which significantly increase reliability of HP drives and media.
- SCSI and SAS models qualified on HP and non-HP; including popular platforms from vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. Visit us on the web for the latest information on HP Backup Compatibility.
- Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from HP, CA, VERITAS, Legato, Tivoli, and many more.
- Design leveraged from previous HP LTO tape drives to deliver confident backups at high duty cycles.
Complete Solution Straight out of the Box
- Provides HP LTO media, cleaning cartridge(with full height drives), a free copy of the option to download Yosemite Server Backup Basic software which includes support for hardware data encryption and OBDR, cables and documentation.
- Restores your entire ProLiant system at the touch of a button without the need for system disks or software CDs. Visit HP One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) Solution for the latest information.
|Product Description||Hewlett Packard Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS LTO 6 Tape Drive|
|Device Type||Tape Drive|
|Form Factor||5.25-inch half-height|
|RecordingTechnology||LTO-6 Ultrium 6250|
|Capacity||6.25TB Compressed 2.5:1|
|Transfer rate||1.45 TB/hr; Compressed 2.5:1|
|Buffer size||512MB; Included|
|Host interface||6 Gb/sec SAS|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||24.21 x 13.79 x 29.01 cm|
HPE LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS
|Device Type||Tape drive - LTO Ultrium|
|Recording Standard||LTO Ultrium 6|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x SAS-2 - 29 pin internal SAS (SFF-8482)|
|Compatible Bay||1 x front accessible - 5.25" x 1/2H|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, EN 60950, NOM, RRL, IEC 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, CB, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, cCSAus|
|Cables Included||1 x SAS cable|
|Media Included Qty||1|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||HP Library and Tape Tools|
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|Type||LTO Ultrium - 5.25" x 1/2H|
|Buffer Size||512 MB|
|Capacity||2.5 TB (native) / 6.25 TB (compressed)|
|Average Seek / Access Time||50 sec|
|Recording Standard||Ultrium 5, Ultrium 6|
|Data Transfer Rate (native)||160 MBps (576 GBph)|
|Data Transfer Rate (compressed)||400 MBps (1440 GBph)|
|Supported Tape Cartridges (Read and Write)||Ultrium 6, Ultrium 5|
Benefits to using refurbished tape drives
Same day Dispatch
To provide you with the best possible service and to minimise you or your customers down time, we ship all stock refurbished tape drives on the same day.
Full 1 Years Warranty
We offer up to a full 1 years warranty on most stand alone tape drives as standard and 6 months on library drives and autoloaders
Maximise ROI by sourcing refurbished tape drives and libraries. Ensuring you get the most from your hardware investment.
Our factory trained engineers use a mixture of manufacturer diagnostic tests and functional backups to rigorously test all refurbished tape drives and tape libraries prior to dispatch.
Need some help choosing a backup solution or strategy? Our experienced team can work with you to design a full backup solution tailored to your needs. We are experienced in tape, disk and online storage and can help you secure your valuable data.
Part Finder Service
Looking for an obscure library drive or other part? Our staff have access to inventory all over the world and can quickly locate those parts for you.
Same Day Service
Need a part in London today? We are located just 40 miles from London in the middle of the M3/M4 corridor. Our same day courier can deliver your refurbished tape drive within just hours of your call.
Refurbished LTO Tape Drives
Naturally we stock all formats of tape drives, but LTO drives are our speciality.
If you are looking to upgrade your backup solution, an LTO drive might be the answer. We have refurbished LTO drives available in LTO1, LTO2, LTO3, LTO4 , LTO5 and LTO6 formats and stock both full height and half height variants.
Is your LTO from a library? We have many library ready LTO drives on the shelf ready to ship and of course we offer a 24 hour repair service for those occasions where you need your own drive repaired and returned in the fastest possible time.
We have many LTO drives in stock from LTO1, LTO2 and LTO3 right through LTO4, LTO5 and LTO6
Tape drive repair .com stock all formats of tape drive. From AIT drives and DAT drives to LTO drives and SDLT drives we cater for all manufacturers and capacities.
Checkout the menu above for details of our other tape drive related services.
“How can I order a refurbished tape drive from you?”
Ordering a refurbished tape drive couldn’t be easier!
Just call us now on 08450 666 222 and talk to our team who can help you find the correct drive at the right price.
To Download a stock list of our refurbished tape drives, please click Here
or use the button below.
For More Information
Call Us On 08450 666 222
Looking for LTO Tape media & cleaning tapes?
Dirty and faulty media is one of the leading causes of premature tape drive failure.
Replace your media now, at the same time as replacing or upgrading your tape drive.