HP Q1523B StorageWorks External DAT72 LVD SCSI 36/72GB
The industry leading HP StorageWorks DAT 72 SCSI Tape Drive provides an optimum balance of dependable backup capacity and low cost of ownership for small and medium businesses, remote offices, and workgroups.
Protect your small or medium business with the highest DAT backup capacity and performance available in up to a 160GB tape drive with SAS interface for latest server connectivity.
Protect your small or medium business with a dependable range of DAT drives from HP that balance price and performance
Change-ready, cost-effective and trusted solutions providing appropriate levels of protection based on your specific business needs. Our data protection and recovery solutions are compatible and scalable—growing and adapting to your business demands.
- Reliable Industry standard DDS technology: As the most popular server backup technology of all time, DAT offers a proven track record of reliability and assured investment protection
- Lowest media price of any tape technology: Low-cost backup solution and ongoing low-cost of ownership
- SCSI Interface: For customers requiring SCSI connectivity, the drive features a native SCSI-3 Ultra 160 interface
- Up to 36 GB native capacity on a single tape: Provides enough capacity for a small server or workstation
- Transfer rate of over 10 GB/hr native: Backs up a whole cartridge worth of data in less than four hours
- HP One Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR): Restores your entire system at the touch of a button without the need for system disks or software CDs
- Small, half-height form-factor and choice of models: Flexibility to suit most environments, available as external or internal models to fit servers, workstations, and rack-mount kits
- Broad compatibility with a wide range of servers, operating systems, and backup software: Suits almost every operating environment
- HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools utilities: Helps make installation, management, and troubleshooting simple
Reliable: Long track record of proven reliability so customers can rest assured that their data is protected
Cost effective: Inexpensive media contributes to an exceptionally low-cost backup solution and low cost of ongoing ownership
Plug-and-play: Available with native USB 2.0 interface, allowing the hardware to go from box to backup in less than 60 seconds; Connecting a tape drive has never been easier
Easy-to-use: Supports HP StorageWorks One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR), enabling complete system recovery at the touch of a button. It’s simply the easiest way to restore data in the event of a disaster
Low-maintenance: Automatic head cleaning system reduces the need for cleaning
Well-connected: Compatible with all leading operating systems, backup software and servers
Manageable: Includes HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools, which provide superior management capabilities that make the drives easy to install, use and support
Future-proof: Investment protection from the tape technology with an illustrious past and a solid road map for future development
Open standard: Based on industry-standard DDS technology, which delivers the competitive benefits of an open format