HP SureStore DAT40k Tape Drive C6541A
The HP SureStore DAT drives deliver exceptional backup performance and reliability. Easy to install and easy to use, these drives make data protection a quick, simple and totally reliable process.
The HP SureStore DAT8 is ideal for small network servers and PC workstations. The HP SureStore DAT24 delivers the increased capacity and performance needed for medium-size networks. And the HP SureStore DAT40 addresses the backup needs of a wide range of networks with a groundbreaking combination of capacity, speed and reliability.
Features Easy to Connect
- Plug-and-play connectivity with the top four server and PC workstation brands—Compaq, Dell, HP and IBM (see www.hp.com/go/connect)
- Compatible with leading operating systems and backup software
- Complete solution in the box, including backup software for network servers and workstations
- HP TapeAssure for worry-free hardware installation
Easy to Manage
- HP One-Button Disaster Recovery for the restore of your entire system with the touch of a button
- HP Tape Tools for drive information, troubleshooting diagnostics and firmware upgrades
- DAT40 drive offers the capability to automatically switch between low-voltage differential and single-ended SCSI interfaces for greater flexibility
- Continuous backup monitoring with TapeAlert to help ensure data integrity
- Excellent reliability Ñ300,000 or 400,000 hours MTBF on internal drives
- HP DDS media, tested to extremes to guarantee maximum quality and reliability
Easy to Support
- Industry-leading three-year HP Express Exchange warranty with free technical support
- Backed by easy-to-reach, easy-to-use HP Customer Care
What’s In The Box
- HP SureStore Tape CD-ROM (containing Tapeware Software, supportingWindows NT Server and NetWare, HP Tape Assure and TapeAlert softwareutilities)
- User manual
- 2.5m external SCSI cable
- SCSI terminator
- Power cable
- One HP data cartridge
- One HP DDS tape cleaning cartridge.
Note: DAT k drives require an HP SureStore k Rack Kit for installation
*All capacities and transfer rates quoted as typical use a 2:1 compression ratio; this may vary since compression is data dependent.