Refurbished HP Ultrium 1760 LTO4 LVD UPGRADE KIT MSL2024/4048 HP EB658C Repair
Refurbished HP Ultrium 1760 LTO4 Half Height Tape Drive LVD UPGRADE KIT MSL2024/4048/8096 EB658C
Provides high capacity and fast performance in a half-height tape drive to deliver the security and reliability customers need to safely backup and archive critical data.
The HP StorageWorks LTO-4 Ultrium 1760 Tape Drive, based on fourth-generation LTO technology, is the highest capacity, 1.6 TB compressed per cartridge, fastest performing, 576 GB per hour, half-height tape drive in the StorageWorks family providing hardware data encryption to deliver the ultimate direct attach data protection solution for entry level and for midsized customers. It is available in both SCSI and SAS models.
AES 256-bit hardware data encryption provides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. By using LTO-4 encryption, not only is data fully capable of being compressed therefore maximizing capacity, encrypted backups are completed without a loss in performance.
The Ultrium 1760 Tape Drive is fully read and write compatible with all fourth – third-generation Ultrium media and offers further investment protection through its backward-read compatibility with second-generation Ultrium media.
- High capacityStores up to 1.6 TB of data on a single data cartridge using 2:1 compression. High capacity drive reduces the costs associated with data protection by requiring fewer data cartridges to complete backups.
- Higher performance with dynamic data rate matchingProvides an optimized compressed data transfer rate of 576 GB/hr allowing customers to scale their backup capacities without having to increase their backup windows. HP’s exclusive dynamic data rate matching feature can match the throughput of the host and reduce starting and stopping the tape drive.
- Half-height form factor for easy installation and integration. Allows for installation into all standard 5.25-inch media bays.
- AES 256-bit hardware data encryptionProvides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges
- Investment protectionShips with HP Data Protector Express Single Server Edition Software for backup/recovery and the HP Data Protector Express Bare Metal Disaster Recovery option.
- Broad connectivity3 Gb/sec SAS and U320 SCSI interfaces making it ideal for midrange and departmental servers.
- Software compatibilityExtensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications.
- Management and diagnostics software includedTape drive management, performance optimization, and troubleshooting are made simple using the HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools application that is included with the HP Ultrium 1760 Tape Drive.
- WORM (Write-Once, Read-Many) media supportFor IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, WORM (Write-Once, Read-Many) data protection capability offers a simple and secure method for archiving records allowing customers to affordably meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
- Server compatibilityQualified on HP ProLiant, Integrity, 9000, NonStop, and AlphaServers platforms, as well as many servers from other leading vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. Support for heterogeneous hardware and software platforms provides customers with a single tape drive solution for all environments.
|Recording technology||LTO-4 Ultrium 1760|
|Capacity||1.6 TB Compressed 2:1|
|Transfer rate||576 GB/hr; Compressed 2:1|
|Buffer size||128 MB; Included|
|Host interface||Ultra320 LVD SCSI|
|Encryption capability||AES 256-bit|
|Form factor||5.25-inch half-height|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||29.8 x 7.9 x 22.5 cm|