HP Ultrium 230 LTO1 2/20 Library drive C9521A / C9520A
HP Ultrium 230 LTO1 2/20 Library drive C9521A
The Ultrium 230 offers excellent capacity, superior performance and exceptional reliability. An ideal solution for network server backup where speed, capacity and reliability are critical, the Ultrium 230 stores 200 GB of compressed data on a single tape at speeds of up to108 GB per hour.
The HP StorageWorks Ultrium 230 Tape Drive is the high-performance, first-generation super drive in the HP Ultrium Family.
With ultimate reliability and ease of use in mind, the rugged design builds on superior LTO technology and adds advanced features to deliver a new level of data protection.
The combination of higher speed and data rate matching that adjusts to the speed of the host makes the HP Ultrium 230 an ideal backup solution for over-the-network backup where minimal downtime is imperative and throughput bottlenecks can raise havoc with other types of tape drives.
In addition, the drive’s HP StorageWorks One-Button Disaster Recovery provides the easiest way to restore data in the event of a disaster.
The Ultrium 230 Tape Drive makes an excellent workhorse for all-around data protection.
- Dependable: Sets new standards for data integrity and reliability with a simple and robust design based on inherently reliable LTO technology
- High-Capacity: Stores all your data on a single cartridge to make your backups and restores simpler
- Fast: Minimizes network interruption with blazing speed and dynamic data rate matching that squeezes optimal performance from your server and network environment
- Easy: Supports HP StorageWorks One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR), simply the easiest way to restore data in the event of a disaster
- Affordable: High capacity combined with low media cost delivers an exceptionally low cost of ownership
- Manageable: Includes HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools, which provide superior management capabilities that make the drives easy to install, use and support
- Well-Connected: Compatible with all leading operating systems, backup software and servers
- Future-Proof: Delivers a compelling technology roadmap, doubling speed and capacity each generation
- Open: Based on LTO technology, which delivers the competitive benefits of an open format
- Reliable: Simple, high-integrity data path including read and write DRAM protects your data