Refurbished EH915A HP Ultrium 1760 LTO4 Drive EH915A / 465791-001
Refurbished EH915AOur refurbished EH915A HP StorageWorks LTO-4 Ultrium 1760 Tape Drive, based on fourth-generation LTO technology, is the highest capacity, 1.6 TB compressed per cartridge, fastest performing, 576 GB per hour, half-height tape drive in the StorageWorks family providing hardware data encryption to deliver the ultimate direct attach data protection solution for entry level and for midsized customers. It is available in both SCSI and SAS models. AES 256-bit hardware data encryption provides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. By using LTO-4 encryption, not only is data fully capable of being compressed therefore maximizing capacity, encrypted backups are completed without a loss in performance. The Ultrium 1760 Tape Drive (Refurbished EH915A / 465791-001) is fully read and write compatible with all fourth - third-generation Ultrium media and offers further investment protection through its backward-read compatibility with second-generation Ultrium media.
- High capacity Stores up to 1.6 TB of data on a single data cartridge using 2:1 compression. High capacity drive reduces the costs associated with data protection by requiring fewer data cartridges to complete backups.
- Higher performance with dynamic data rate matching Provides an optimized compressed data transfer rate of 576 GB/hr allowing customers to scale their backup capacities without having to increase their backup windows. HP's exclusive dynamic data rate matching feature can match the throughput of the host and reduce starting and stopping the tape drive.
- Half-height form factor for easy installation and integration. Allows for installation into all standard 5.25-inch media bays.
- AES 256-bit hardware data encryption Provides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges
- Broad connectivity U320 SCSI interface making it ideal for midrange and departmental servers.
- Management and diagnostics software includedTape drive management, performance optimization, and troubleshooting are made simple using the HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools application that is included with the HP Ultrium 1760 Tape Drive.
- WORM (Write-Once, Read-Many) media support For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, WORM (Write-Once, Read-Many) data protection capability offers a simple and secure method for archiving records allowing customers to affordably meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
- Server compatibility Qualified on HP ProLiant, Integrity, 9000, NonStop, and Alpha Servers platforms, as well as many servers from other leading vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. Support for heterogeneous hardware and software platforms provides customers with a single tape drive solution for all environments.
HP Ultrium 1760 LTO4 Half Height Internal Tape Drive (Refurbished EH915A / 465791-001)Provides high capacity and fast performance in a half-height tape drive to deliver the security and reliability customers need to safely backup and archive critical data.
|Recording technology||LTO-4 Ultrium 1760|
|Capacity||1.6 TB Compressed 2:1|
|Transfer rate||576 GB/hr; Compressed 2:1|
|Buffer size||128 MB; Included|
|Host interface||Ultra320 LVD SCSI|
|Encryption capability||AES 256-bit|
|Form factor||5.25-inch half-height|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||29.8 x 7.9 x 22.5 cm|
|Warranty - year(s) (parts/labor/onsite)||1/0/0|
|What is in the box||Refurbished EH915A HP StorageWorks Ultrium 1760 External SCSI Tape Drive.|
LTO Tape Drive Repairs
Naturally we deal with all kinds of tape drives but LTO repair is our speciality.
If your tape drive has problems with a cleaning light appearing, or has just failed to eject an important piece of media, then give us a call and let us help solve the problem for you.
We have many tape drives in stock from DAT and AIT drives right through to the latest LTO5 and LTO6 drives.
Is your tape drive from an LTO library? We have many library ready LTO drives on the shelf ready to ship and of course we offer a 24 hour service for those occasions where you need your own drive repaired and returned in the fastest possible time.
Tape drive repair.com can repair all formats of tape drive. From AIT drives and DAT drives to LTO drives and SDLT drives we cater for all manufacturers and capacities. See below for details of our tape drive repair services.
To use our tape drive repair service, download our repair form below to include with your tape drive repair
Looking for Tape media & cleaning tapes?
Dirty and faulty media is one of the leading causes of premature tape drive failure.
Replace your media now, whilst your tape drive is being repaired.